Corporate MC Perth Thomas Murrell Jaz Creative Rebrand Launch June 23 2011 Northbridge Perth


Pictured with client:
Tim Langford-Smith Managing Director jaz

Client Testimonial

“After nearly 20 years in an industry that has undergone major technological changes we decided it was time at a recently held a launch to reposition in the market place from graphic designers to a visual communication company.

At the launch we had long time clients, family and key supporters and I had invested heavily in the event. This was a “moment of truth” and I wanted to maximize the moment from a speech giving perspective.

As a result, I attend Thomas Murrell’s speech building and speech writing workshop, which I found excellent for structuring and crafting messages for a speech.

I then had Tom review and rewrite my speech, which added more power and structure. Tom had turned my speech from a good one to a great one.

The whole experience with Tom provided me with a new found respect for speechwriters!
I also engaged Tom to be the corporate MC for the event and his polish and professionalism really took the event to a whole new level.

I highly recommend Tom’s courses, his one on one speech coaching and his services as a corporate MC.”

Tim Langford-Smith Managing Director jaz, Northbridge, Perth

Our next speech building and writing course is August 16th 2011. Book here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,