Secrets of Email Marketing Course for Marketing Institute of Singapore October 20th



Feedback for Secrets of Email Marketing Course for Marketing Institute of Singapore October 20th.

"What I learnt was the importance of having a catchy subject heading in emailing so that my EDM will not be in the "trash". I also learnt how business planning effects the company marketing strategies. Understanding the STEEP concept is very useful and enhanced my knowledge."

 Yeng Choy Mei, Assistant Manager Republic Polytechnic Singapore

"Thomas is an engaging trainer who has great and in-depth knowledge of email marketing, from traditional to new media. He is also very approachable and is open to discussion very freely. He has also shared some very insightful ways to making an EDM easier to reach out to its intended target audiences. Knowing and understanding the common mistakes are important to creating an effective email direct mailer."

Daniel Loo, Executive, Strategic Marketing, NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited, Singapore

 "In a relaxed and informal environment, Mr Thomas Murrell was able to present a very informative workshop addressing all our issues. He was helpful with his explanations and kept everyone engaged throughout the session by keeping the topics interesting. There is definitely a lot to take away from the workshop."

Shivvani Jegatheesan, Executive Community Relations, Singapore Children's Society, Singapore

"Mr Murrell taught the class based on his experiences. The case studies and examples he gave were really useful and relevant. I really enjoyed the course, especially the group work he assigned us to. He helped me understand email marketing better and how I can better engage my target audience on social media such as LinkedIn. This is the course to attend if you would like to do email marketing more effectively."

Carol Huang Wansi, Executive Community Relations, Singapore Children's Society, Singapore

"Thomas has good knowledge and great concepts about email marketing. He is able to guide us during our group discussion and lead us to the right direction. A very good mentor indeed. I have learnt the different aspects of email marketing, the Do's and Don'ts and the things to look out for when creating an EDM. I enjoyed how Thomas interacted with us during our group discussion and was able to give ideas and suggestions."

Eileen Po, Events Executive, NTUC Income Insurance Co-Operative Ltd, Singapore

"Before I attended this course I did not know what are the ways I can market my product and how to find a database to send product information to. After attending this course, I have many great ideas on how email marketing works. How I can obtain a database to send product information, how to use SMART goals to achieve my target goal. I really appreciate the facilitator, Mr Thomas Murrell in allowing the class to brainstorm the ways I can market my product with a minimum cost incurred."

Daphne Phua, Director Inspirational Mind Pte Ltd, Singapore







Labels: , , , ,